Salesforce System Administrator
- Do you take pride in knowing you are helping to make things happen?
- Can you work in a relationship with other people where it requires ongoing flexibility?
- Do you have an upbeat, positive attitude?
- Are you good at problem solving?
If you can answer yes to these questions, Idaho Central Credit Union may have an opportunity ideally suited for you.
As a Salesforce System Administrator you are responsible for the configuration and daily operations of ICCU’s Salesforce system. The Salesforce System Administrator works closely with the Salesforce development team and the eCommerce Product Manager to meet ICCU’s strategic initiatives.
- Oversight of Salesforce daily operations and system performance.
- Creating and maintaining reporting for Salesforce system.
- Responsible for internal communication on Salesforce system i.e. bug fixes and new features.
- Responsible for process documentation on Salesforce system.
- Support the Salesforce roadmap by successfully configuring new features and system enhancements.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Analyst(s) to ensure Salesforce changes occur with minimal risk to ICCU and our members.
- Review and report on member and team member enhancement requests for Salesforce system. Work together with eCommerce Product Manager and Salesforce development team to implement enhancements as necessary.
- Help the Credit Union achieve growth objectives by ensuring Salesforce system is configured for maximum effectiveness.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, (or related field) required and 5 years’ experience with relevant Salesforce system. Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a project team in a cooperative effort. Ability to prioritize, meets deadlines, and manages changing priorities with limited direction. Able to demonstrate basic SQL coding for data mining and building reports.
Broad knowledge of hardware, software and programs. Ability to learn quickly, contribute to a team effort and work on multiple, time-critical projects simultaneously. Logical, process-oriented thinker with a natural sense of urgency.
Good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical details. Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union.
Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, etc.) Sit for extended periods of time. Lift 20-40 pounds of office supplies (copy paper, computer paper, mail, etc). Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers. Reach keyboards. Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc).
(Keywords: Information Technology, Systems, Administrative, Administrator, Bank, Banking, Finance, Salesforce)
Must be eligible for membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment.
Idaho Central Credit Union is a dynamic financial institution that is focused on helping our members achieve financial success. Established in 1940 we have become the largest and fastest growing financial institution in the state of Idaho. ICCU was voted for large companies the Best Place to work in Idaho. We have also been named by S&P Global Market Intelligence as the top performing credit union in the nation. We are a talent based organization looking for talented individuals to help our members achieve financial success.