Electrical Power & Distribution Reliability Engineer
Clearwater Paper manufactures quality consumer tissue, away-from-home tissue, parent roll tissue, bleached paperboard and pulp at manufacturing facilities across the nation. The Company is a premier supplier of private label tissue to major retailers and wholesale distributors, including grocery, drug, mass merchants and discount stores. In addition, the Company produces bleached paperboard used by quality-conscious printers and packaging converters. Clearwater Paper's employees build shareholder value by developing strong customer partnerships through quality and service.
At Clearwater Paper, we have made it a priority to build a clearly defined workplace culture that is consistent companywide. Key aspects of our culture include:
- Clear Values. We embrace and practice integrity, openness and candor; environmental responsibility; a commitment to quality; and a focus on customers.
- Continuous improvement. We believe there are always opportunities to raise the bar and get better. We engage our employees in improving both the business and their performance.
- Performance driven. We are focused on winning together and on delivering results.
Our customers’ success and our success requires everyone to do their part, whether we are finding new ways to be profitable or reducing our environmental footprint. If you are looking for teamwork, a sense of purpose, and a leading company that is growing fast, we are looking for you.
To provide technical electrical engineering and project management oversight for the design, installation, and maintenance of the plant electrical and instrument systems.
- Must adhere to NFPA 70E
- Oversight and management of the Electrical Distribution System Site wide
- Develop and Write High-Voltage lockouts
- Maintain High Voltage Lockout Library
- Maintain plant one-line diagrams
- Assist with power studies as needed (eg. Arc-flash, Short circuit, Equipment Duty, Coordination, Utilization)
- Maintain EasyPower database.
- Equipment labeling
- Complete preventative maintenance (PM/ PdM) of electrical distribution system as directed. Manage annual electrical distribution system testing and maintenance, transformer, switch, distribution cable testing and oversee lead acid battery maintenance.
- Project management
- Direct execution of minor maintenance capital as needed
- Audit for accuracy electrical capital projects
- Take electrical/instrumentation/refrigeration calls as scheduled.
Required education and related experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Manufacturing internship preferred.
- Project Management experience.
Skills and Abilities (technical/professional skills, expertise and qualifications):
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to quickly learn new programs such as JDEdwards, MS Project, Vault, Easy power, etc.
Position open until filled.