Treatment Specialist - Sex Offenders Program
Full Time Position
Division: Behavioral Health / SANE Solutions
Will provide clinical and therapeutic therapy for the SANE Solutions sexual offenders program. Provide group and individual sessions. Complete psychological assessments and treatment plans. Maintain periodic progress reports for outside agencies, as required. Provide court testimony when subpoenaed.
- Master's degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field.
- Current LPC or LMSW licensure.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience working in the sexual abuse.
- Willingness to work with diverse populations.
- Thorough knowledge of the justice system.
- Ability to receive clearance through ID Dept. of Health and Welfare criminal background check.
- Able to travel between facilities.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Include valid Idaho LCSW or LCPC licensure.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Advanced training and experience in the field of trauma and abuse.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.