Engineer-In-Training or Professional Engineer - Water and Wastewater Focus
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an Engineer-in-Training or Professional Engineer to work in our Moscow, ID office. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the Intermountain West, J-U-B delivers innovative planning, design and construction management services so our clients can succeed. The J-U-B team approach also cultures an interpersonal and professionally enriching environment so our employees can excel; today, tomorrow and for many years to come.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Plan, design and implement critical community infrastructure projects including water distribution and treatment, wastewater collection, treatment and reclamation, irrigation, and storm water infrastructure.
- Play key roles in all phases of project planning, design and construction management.
- Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions.
- Partner with senior engineers and project managers for reporting, design and construction phase services to enhance public water, sewer, irrigation, and storm water projects.
- Collaborate with government agencies for permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments and other necessary requirements.
- Facilitate public meetings, public forums and open houses to discuss project details and answer questions from the public.
- Organize and conduct meetings with consulting partners, contractors, clients, and agencies.
- Utilize design tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D and Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Master Degree with focus in the water sector is desired, but not required.
- Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam) OR Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure.
- Two years of experience working under responsible charge of a Professional Engineer is highly desired, but not required.
- AutoCAD Civil3D experience is a benefit.
- ArcGIS experience is desired.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please visit www.jub.com