Production Tech II
In this job, you will:
- Perform repetitive production work including configuring computers and hardware systems, loading, configuring and licensing of software
- Perform standard production test routines using computerized and functional test equipment
- Perform troubleshooting to identify the source of failures and resolve problems
- Capture data, verify conformance to specifications and document results
- Assist with other production assembly and stockroom work as required
- Assist with engineering lab projects from time-to-time
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work with electronic test equipment, computer operating systems (understanding and proficiency) and Microsoft desktop software applications
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, assembly drawings, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds