K-12 Physical Education/High School Health Teacher/Athletic Director
The Position: We are seeking innovative and experienced team members who are able to establish effective relationships with students, staff, and community. The best candidate will demonstrate high levels of planning and preparation, an appropriate classroom environment, will be adept in instruction and use of assessment, have a strong sense of professional responsibility, and a working knowledge of student growth goals and achievement.
Why Should You Apply?
- Best Students and Staff in Idaho
- Supportive Team Atmosphere
- Students Come First…Always
- Innovative and Growth Mindset.
- Team Oriented, Positive Outlook
- Experience Preferred
- Idaho Teacher Certificate with appropriate endorsement.
- US citizenship or appropriate residence or work visa.
- District Application Form (www.camascountyschools.org)
- Copy of Teaching Certificate
- Statement of Educational Philosophy
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- College Transcripts
Contact Information- Please submit all application requirements and direct questions concerning this position to:
- Wendy Strickler
- 610 Soldier Road
- Fairfield, Idaho 83327
- Phone: 208-764-2625
- Fax: 208-764-2625
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: June 12, 2019
- Starting Date: August 12, 2019
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
- Job Category: Physical Education Teacher>K-12
Equal Opportunity Employer
Camas County School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.