Systems Application Analyst
The purpose of this position is to support, analyze and design methods and procedures for new and existing information systems applications. This is accomplished by assisting in the design, programming and maintenance of technical applications, working with users and transferring their business needs into technical requirements, designing custom reports, assisting with conversions, developing specifications, establishing and maintaining security, and assisting and training users.
- Administers servers, related systems and databases and coordinates problem resolution by coordinating work with users and vendors, designing and implementing new applications and/or features, researching problems, designing solutions, testing and implementing software and databases, verifying accuracy, troubleshooting, and maintaining all systems and software.
- Maintains backups and system security by designing and documenting user policies and procedures, troubleshooting issues and referring issues to vendors.
- Develops and modifies applications by programming systems, testing, maintaining, coding and documenting solutions.
- Maintains databases by coordinating department uses, working with users on specific applications, requirements and reports, developing new databases, managing tables, administering security and policies, and completing backups.
- Provides technical support by answering questions and inquiries, responding to user problems, troubleshooting, and implementing solutions.