Lohman Accounting, PLLC is looking for an experienced Staff Accountant to join our team. The individual filling this position will be responsible for a wide range of duties including income tax preparation, financial statement preparation, and general accounting and bookkeeping duties.
Our firm has a very team-oriented culture and promotes a good work/life balance by offering flexible schedules. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools and training necessary to further their professional skills and careers. We offer an exceptional pay and benefits package, based on experience, which includes additional compensation for overtime hours and Friday afternoons off during the summer and fall.
- Prepare corporate, partnership, individual and trust tax returns
- Review and prepare financial statements for reviews and compilations
- General accounting and bookkeeping duties including payroll preparation
- Complete special projects as needed or other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- CPA Designation or currently in progress
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in tax return and GAAP based financial statement preparation
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Experience with QuickBooks and tax preparation software
- Position is a full-time position, with additional weekly hours during tax season
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year