TekInvaderZ is looking for entry level software engineers or fresh graduates to start a career they are seeking out. We have many positions open with our clients regularly on the below technologies.
For freshers or candidates who needs training on those technologies we are open to do so to make sure you meet our client requirements.
· Basic knowledge on ASP.Net and MVC, C#, ADO .Net.
· Good Knowledge on Entity Framework, OOPS concepts.
· Sound knowledge on Design methodologies and patterns, AZURE Service.
· Minimum 0-3 experience in Linux, Python, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Dynatrace.
· Sound Knowledge on AWS - EC2, Route 53, VPC, S3, Auto Scaling.
· Knowledge on ELB, Bash Scripts, Unix/ Linux. Concepts.
QA Engineer (Manual /Automation):
· Minimum 0-3 experience Junit, JMeter, Quality Centre, SOAPUI, JIRA, Selenium.
· Knowledge on Web Driver, Selenium Grid, Java, PEGA, WSDL, Web Services.
· Knowledge on Mobile, Cucumber, CA ITKO Lisa, Rest API, SOAP UI, C#, GUI, Protractor, APIW Server, Informatica PowerCenter 9.6 (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor).
Java Full Stack Developer:
· Knowledge on Core Java, Collections, JDBC, Multi-threading, AWT, JSP, Servlets.
· Sound knowledge on JSTL, JNDI, Ajax, EJB, JMS, Java Beans, Custom Tags.
· Experience on RMI, JCAPS, Design Patterns, HTML5, XML (SAX, DOM), XSL/XSLT, XPATH, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, EXT JS, Angular JS.
· Minimum 0-3 yrs Experience on React UI framework and Redux Node.js Create api’s from scratch AWS (serverless) Jira Git TDD, BDD Relational database Agile, Cross-Browser and Cross-Platform Testing,
· Work collaboratively across teams and/or independently to design and build solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform, including Web Services APIs, Apex, and Visual force.
· Knowledge on Apex and Visualforce development.
Sound knowledge with data migration, integration techniques, and tools, (Experience Boomi Integration tool a plus).
Should have knowledge with Oracle, DoubleClick, Xactly, Cloud9, Eloqua and Teradata a plus.
· Should have knowledge on HDFS, YARN, Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Spark, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Zoo Keeper, Oozie
· Knowledge on Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic, MySQL.
· Basic knowledge of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), Voice over IP (VoIP), Firewall PIX, Cisco Call Manager and routing protocol BGP
· Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, TFTP)
· Implemented SNMP on devices to allow for network management.
Candidates must have:
* Valid work permit such as OPT/CPT.
* Graduated from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
* Willing to relocate anywhere in US.
If you are interested please forward your Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to me at 312 626 6215
Please note: This is a job listing from a Third-Party agency. Be aware that third party agencies may send your resume to other organizations without your knowledge or permission. In sending your resume (and/or applying to this posting) to a third-party organization you assume responsibility should it be used for other purposes. Please note that no fees should ever be charged for services. The Career Center bears no responsibility should this occur. We recommend you exercise caution regarding such advertisements/postings.