Full Stack .Net Developer
Job Title :Java/J2EE Lead Developer
Rate: 60$ per hour.
- Highly proficient in developing applications and services according to technical design documentation.
- Troubleshoots application problems and works with inside and outside resources as necessary to resolve them.
- Implements, customizes, and supports off-the-shelf software packages.
- Creates and communicates UI/UX design or technical design documentation.
- Uses appropriate tools to streamline development and support of applications and services.
- Enables the security of applications and services with adherence to security best practices and BHP security standards.
- Writes and follows written test plans to ensure highest quality work.
- Understands advanced relational database concepts and possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
- Review and diagnose other developer’s code to solve production problems.
- Analyze high level business requirements and design strategic solutions for business problems.
- Work with functional leaders to define processes and then translate same into automated solutions using existing functionality where possible.
- Troubleshoot business problems and high level systems issues on a daily basis working with functional and technical resources, providing technical support.
- Prepare technical design documentation for implementation of system requirements.
- Work with functional team to implement system specifications.
- Conduct system and unit testing to ensure enhancements, patches and fixes, and product updates work to specification and work properly with documented test results.
- Recommend enhancements to the application to improve the systems integrity, ease of use, and to increase productivity as appropriate.
- Work with other Technical team members to assist in all aspects of application development and support as required.
- Performs and coordinates production release activities such as code migrations as necessary to support business requirements and operations schedules.