Landscape Operations Associate
Do you want to utilize the knowledge and experience, you developed getting your degree? Are you a natural leader or just a hardworking individual who likes the sense of accomplishment? James Martin Associates is looking for someone like you to become our new Operations Associate.
Take your passion for horticulture and architecture to the next level when you graduate in 2020! Be a part of an ambitious team with one goal in mind; to Enrich Lives Through Beautiful Landscapes.
As a Landscape Operations Associates, you can continue to develop your skill-set while working towards your career goals.
Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Design/Build, Residential or Commercial landscape maintenance production
- Assist foremen with the installation of high quality landscape construction or irrigation projects
- Coordinate and install annual flowers, perennials, shrubs and trees
- Gain exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Participate in snow management activities such as plow truck driving, shoveling, and salting or office administration during snow events
- Previous summer work and/or 1-2 years landscape industry experience
- Horticulture, Landscape Management or Construction Management degrees are preferred
Competitive pay, generous paid time off, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) with employer match.