Assistant, Music Touring
The Role & Responsibilities:
The Assistant, Music Touring will provide administrative support to an Agent in our Music Touring department. The ideal candidate should be passionate about music, motivated, quick-thinking and open to working in an environment where he/she is capable of performing administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task under pressure. Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondences, travel booking/coordinating, special projects and personal assistance as needed. The ability to work unexpected frequent overtime is required. Growth opportunities exist for top performers.
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
- 1 year of professional administrative experience supporting an executive in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in the music industry or events is a plus.
- Experience working at an agency is a plus.
- Experience in live events/music booking and touring preferred.
- Ability to anticipate needs and execute time sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize efficiently.
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong professional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Must be solutions oriented.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel).