The Allure Group is hiring!
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to work at our skilled nursing facility located in Brooklyn, NY. This individual will be in charge of assisting our Executive team in organizing our ongoing projects. He or she will also work to assist teams with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. They should know how to organize projects with the goal of getting them completed before the deadline.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study or at least two to three (2-3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, and team goals.
- Organizing, attending and participating in manager meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Take minutes during meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Communicative and good listening power
- Competency in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Knowledge file management, minutes managing, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines