The successful candidate is someone who encompasses strong technical problem solving skills and is able to work autonomously. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment while consistently maintaining high quality of organizational systems and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Daily administration, development and support of Salesforce application, including system configuration, data setup and ongoing maintenance.
a. Manages Salesforce.com administration, including but not limited to: user roles, security, profiles, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes & flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons.
b. Serves as the key subject matter expert on complex and/or critical business issues and processes with particular emphasis on Salesforce.
c. Collaborates with business analysts and internal clients to troubleshoot incidents and resolve defects in software applications with minimal quality issues. Utilizes established development tools, guidelines and conventions to maintain existing software systems by identifying and proactively correcting software defects.
2. Collaborates with project teams on application enhancements including system modeling, physical design, installation and application tuning.
a. Develop new functionality within Salesforce.com, including custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, processes & flows, page layouts, validation rules, assignment rules, and analytics.
3. Develops, deploys and maintains Saleforce.com reports and dashboards.
4. Monitors Jitterbit operations, schedules, and infrastructure (disk usage, processes). Follows up with team escalation path on system alerting and verifies staff is working to resolve known issues. Works critical issues as needed.
5. Performs and analyzes routine system log review to ensure systems are at optimal state.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Requirements Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science or Information Systems Management from a four-year college or university and at least three years related business experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience where two years related experience equals one year of schooling.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long term maintenance of Salesforce.
• Integration architecture – well versed with the latest technologies and expertise, experience in defining and creating robust data exchange and integration components.
• Experience in Salesforce architecture, design, development, testing and deployment
• Experience in developing and debugging apex code and Visualforce.
• Experience in designing test strategies to ensure adequate quality (e.g., code coverage; application behaviors; scalability environment independence) across Apex classes, triggers and controllers.
• Ability to administer any standard Salesforce applications, and integrations.
• Ability to resolve issues for JitterBit Processes, operations, transformation, mapping, and data source management.
• Some experience of SQL, Server SQL preferred for JitterBit to Salesforce integrations to backend processes.
• Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures and/or policies.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience managing technical projects, vendors and external consultants is preferred.
• Experience in recurring billing environment