High School Math Teacher
We are hiring now for a High School Math Teacher who will teach:
- Algebra II
- Curriculum - Implementing the approved curriculum. Providing proper pacing guides, lesson plans, and assessments for assigned courses.
- Cooperation - Working closely with other teammates to develop teaching skills.
- Collaboration - Participating in productive discussions including team planning meetings and sharing curriculum and instructional expertise.
- Professional Development - Engaging in offered professional development opportunities.
- Professional etiquette - Acting in a professional manner in verbal and nonverbal communications while following established guidelines.
- Communication - Promoting communication between parents, community members and teammates, and working to establish and maintain home-school connections.
- Parental Involvement – Assisting in providing opportunities for parental/guardian involvement within the school.
- A passion for teaching
- Education or Math degree
- Teaching experience preferred but not required
Salary: Salaries are negotiable and determined by experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability & life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible spending account (FSA)