Role: Business Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA.
Job Type: Full Time
Weekly Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday- Friday 9:00 AM -6:00 PM
Salary: 50k – 55k Per Year
Duties and Responsibilities:
· First point of contact for system operational questions, problem tickets or defects, and change requests for both external and internal clients.
· Create and review process flow documentation to assist clients, development or quality assurance staff with questions.
· Capture required changes working directly with Solution Architects or Development staff to address client requests, documenting written solutions for client review.
· Maintains system documentation, including user manuals and Help files
· Develops and maintains system training materials.
· Uses software tools effectively on a day to day basis.
· Minimum of 2-5 years of experience with requirements gathering and documentation.
· Experience with the design and specification of software applications
· Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SLDC)
· Knowledge of issue management tools (e.g. JIRA, TFS).
· Good organization and time management skills.
· Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members, customers, management and support Personnel.
Point of Contact:
HR and Placement Manager
Radcom Software Services LLC
Address: 4819 Emperor Boulevard, Suite #456A Durham NC – 27703.
Submit resume to [Raghu Royal] at Raghu@radcomsoftwareservices.com
Any additional details about application process. Please give a call at 727.893.0022