Development Counsellors International (DCI) is the world’s foremost economic development and tourism marketing agency. Since 1960, we have worked with more than 500 cities, regions, states and countries to create award-winning economic development and tourism marketing campaigns. Named one of Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” DCI is headquartered in New York City, with 60+ professionals nationwide, including offices in Denver, Toronto and Los Angeles. Read more about us here: www.aboutdci.com
DCI is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to work with our in-house graphic design team from our NYC office to deliver visually dynamic designs. As a member of our team you’ll have the opportunity to tackle a wide range of projects including logo and brand design, infographics, reports, presentations, print and digital marketing collateral and much more. If you are someone who loves variety in your work and the flexibility to innovate, reach out to us and see if DCI is the right fit for you.
· Spearheading collateral design
· Participating in design and creative brainstorming sessions
· Creating and editing existing InDesign templates
· Designing PPT and Google Slide presentations
· Interacting with and servicing 60+ DCI staff members
· Minimum four years of experience working with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
· Basic familiarity with PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
· Proficient in both Mac and PC OS (you will primarily be using Mac)
· Must have experience in graphic design
· Must be technically savvy, receptive to constructive feedback, a team-player, self-motivated and willing to take initiative
· A strong portfolio showcasing only your best work. Bonus points for real world work e.g. freelance projects or projects done for other companies.
· Working knowledge of Google Slides
· Motion graphic or video editing knowledge. A little bit goes a long way.
Please provide a cover letter & portfolio link or PDF (no more than 8MB) to: email@example.com