Software Engineer @ Thrive Market
Thrive is looking for a UI focused Software Engineer to help them build beautiful e-commerce interfaces that delight shoppers at every click. They are a lean team of mostly full-stack developers, and we partner closely with their design and product teams every step of the way. Their site sees millions of unique visitors every month, and their customer growth makes us the fastest growing e-commerce company in LA. The perfect person for the job is excited to move fast and think at scale. Their front-end stack is using Node.js, React with Redux and Webpack.
- Designed/built outstanding websites from concept to launch.
- Previous front end development experience.
- Experience with Node.js and React.js (or with any other FE libraries or frameworks such as Angular or Backbone.js)
- Any experience with E-Commerce is a plus
- Design and create scalable, accessible, and cross-browser compatible experiences
- Optimize site design and performance across a variety of modern devices
- Work closely and positively with all of our engineers, product managers, and designers
- Contribute positively to enhancing both our user experience and our engineering environment
Why you should apply via Triplebyte:
- We save you time. Though you’re making an initial time investment by going through our interview process, afterwards we can fast track you through to final interviews at the companies you are interested in. Most candidates save hours that otherwise would be spent on phone screens. We turn an O(n) process into an O(1) process.
- We connect you to companies where you’re most likely to succeed. Companies differ widely in what skills they look for in engineers. For example, some companies really love academic programmers, while others think that being academic is a sign you won’t be productive. We’ve mapped these differences, and will identify companies where you’re a good fit.
- We connect you to companies you may not have heard of. Everyone has heard of Dropbox, Airbnb, and Stripe. But we can also suggest companies that you may not have considered before, or even heard of. We can get you in early with some of the most exciting new companies out there.
- We can connect you with the right people. If you’ve ever applied for a job through a company web site, you know that it can seem like your resume has been sent into a black hole. We can put you right in front of hiring managers or founders for a fast turnaround.
- We can vouch for your technical skills. Maybe your resume isn’t perfect. With us, that doesn’t matter. The companies we work with trust our ability to find hidden talent that other recruiters can’t.