Indirect Loan Officer
- Would others describe you as a resourceful solution seeker?
- Can you work independently, yet be a team player?
- Are you eager to deliver first class customer service the first time every time?
- Do you take pride in knowing you are helping to make things happen?
- Can you work in a relationship with other people where it requires ongoing flexibility?
- Do you stick to your principles no matter what?
If you said yes we are ready for you to join the Idaho Central Credit Union Indirect Lending Team.
As an Indirect Loan Officer you will be responsible for qualifying loan applications from dealers and making loans within the requirements of the loan policies established by the Credit Union. You will ensure member/dealer satisfaction through courteous, accurate, and efficient service.
- Review loan applications sent in by auto dealers and ensure accuracy of documentation.
- Compile and verify credit information to make credit granting decisions within the rules established by policy and procedure.
- Perform functions related to credit granting, including interviewing applicants, accepting loan applications, making credit granting decisions, performing credit analysis, reviewing and analyzing loan applications, loading loan applications on the computer system, loan closings, and similar duties.
- Complete loan contracts, forms, and other documentation clearly and accurately.
- Stipulate back to the dealer for any additional required documents needed to close loan and support loan decision.
- Review items such as Proof of Income for accuracy and adjust loan decision based on the information received from dealer.
- Communicate effectively with dealers, members, and others outside the Credit Union.
- Maintain acceptable levels of loan volume and balance of work related duties.
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship with automobile and RV dealers and any other agencies and organization associated with indirect lending.
- Assist in conducting audits to ensure loan policies and procedures are followed.
- Aid in the processing and disbursement of loans.
- Assist Indirect Lending Manager in marketing to dealers. This is done through over the phone and face to face visits with Indirect Lending Dealer Relationship Officer.
- Ability to resolve sensitive issues/concerns with dealers, members and team members with equity and using the decision making hierarchy.
- Maintain continual education through Green Team University.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred. 0 - 2 years lending experience preferred but not required. Knowledge of general lending policies and ability to make sound lending decisions. Excellent written and oral communication skills including proficiency with Word and Excel programs. Ability in Finance/ math, 10 key, and computer. Detail oriented. Ability to prepare and maintain confidential records and reports. A demonstrated cooperative and positive attitude toward members and other Credit Union staff. Professional in appearance, attendance, quality, and quantity of work performed. Self-motivated and takes steps to continually expand knowledge of financial industry. Ability to cope with pressured situations, focus on speed and accuracy. Understands Credit Union goals and objectives. Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union.
Must be willing to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act as implemented by Idaho Central Credit Union. Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, etc.) Sit for extended periods of time. Lift 20-40 pounds of office supplies (copy paper, computer paper, mail, etc). Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers. Reach keyboards. Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc).
(Keywords: Bank, Banking, Loans, Lending, Finance, Dealership)
Must be eligible for membership at Idaho Central Credit Union to obtain employment.
Idaho Central Credit Union is a dynamic financial institution that is focused on helping our members achieve financial success. Established in 1940 we have become the largest and fastest growing financial institution in the state of Idaho. ICCU was voted for large companies the Best Place to work in Idaho. We have also been named by S&P Global Market Intelligence as the top performing credit union in the nation. We are a talent based organization looking for talented individuals to help our members achieve financial success.