Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Our Consumer and Components Group (CCG) business unit leads our branded consumer business (Crucial SSDs/DRAM modules, Ballistix Gaming, etc.) and our component/SpecTek businesses. As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for communicating monthly results to the CCG and Consumer Products Group (CPG) General Manager, driving the CCG budgeting process, and supporting dashboard reporting processes. You will influence business decisions through financial analysis and communication! This is a highly collaborative role working closely with the CCG business teams.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of business results including commentary and insights to senior CCG management
- Support the CCG forecast process through partnership with marketing, operations, and the engineering teams. Load forecast inputs into the system, build presentations, and communicate the budget and key messages to partners
- Drive process and reporting improvements to meet the requirements of internal customers
- Support the regular dashboard reporting processes
- Other responsibilities and objectives to be added as business requirements emerge
We are looking for:
- Business insight and market awareness of technology markets
- Ability to collaborate with business partners and influence key decisions
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills; proficiency in using standard office tools such as Microsoft Excel and the ability to learn Micron’s systems
- Self-motivated and reliable with passion for with meeting results
- Excellent oral and written communication – ability to deliver clear and concise message
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field of study.
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands - Micron, Crucial and Ballistix - we offer the industry's broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today's major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific break throughs and enhance communication around the world.