Web UI / UX Designer
- Spigen is looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner and the Product Manager throughout the product development cycle.
- Lead user research and plan strategies depending on our understanding of our user and their needs.
- Create clean, functional, and appealing user interfaces that address our clients' needs and help us grow our customer base.
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability.
- Ability to design workflows and wireframes and mock-up engaging user interfaces
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt at a moment’s notice.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and planning skills; ability to multitask and prioritize to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast-paced and high-pressure environment with minimal specific direction, both independently and collaboratively.
- 1-2+ years of working experience in the design field preferred.
- Must send a pdf of work samples and/or link to an online portfolio when applying.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect, and Photoshop.
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.