BCBA - Board Certified Behavioral Analysis
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Relocation Assistance: Ceder Rapids, IN , Bloomington, IN, Seymour, IN , Terre Haute, IN
65,000 - 80,000K per year
HealthCare Recruiters International is currently seeking a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst – BCBA for an exciting opportunity to provide one on one therapy for children in a facility and home setting. Join a passionate ABA focused team that is a leader in intervention and education.
- BCBA will work Monday through Friday; Full-time.
- BCBA will be proficient with all standards of ABA therapy.
- BCBA will carry a case load of 6 to 8 clients.
- BCBA will provide Parent training.
- BCBA will provide Therapist training.
- BCBA will provide initial assessments.
- BCBA will have job variety from assisting in opening a new facility, going into the community, working at a facility, and going to schools.
- BCBA will have the opportunity for professional growth.
- BCBA will be active in team meetings and support in collaboration with other team members.
- BCBA will create a team atmosphere.
- BCBA will interview Behavioral Therapist as the team grows.
- BCBA will work with a strong Human Resources Team!
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst – BCBA:
- Master’s Degree.
- Certification as a Behavioral Analyst (BCBA).
- Previous ABA experience is a bonus.
- Passion for teaching parents, teachers, and colleagues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Active or Eligibility for Indiana Licensure.
- Dedication to the Columbus population.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst – BCBA Compensation:
- 80 – 100K DEO.
- Relocation Assistance: Ceder Rapids, IN
- Sign on Bonus.
- Opportunity to grow professionally.
- Welcoming team.
- Strong orientation period.
- Full comprehensive health, dental, and vision.
- Continuing education.