Engineering, Senior Project Manager
Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
This is an exciting time to join us at our Phoenix, Arizona plant! The Personal Healthcare area of the P&G business is rapidly expanding. The Phoenix, Arizona Plant is looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead the design, installation and startup of projects focused on our brands including Metamucil. We are looking for a highly technical leader with a sense of urgency and proven capability working with teams to deliver successful startups. In this role you will be heavily focused on site projects, developing and managing costs/schedules, and finding solutions for identified issues.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Technical project management including troubleshooting, and optimization
* Startup management
* Mechanical systems design and collaboration with engineering contractors
* Evaluate equipment and process to reduce costs and improve production rates
* Design and test technical scope with Cincinnati Labs, at the production site, and with vendors
* Ensure designs comply with safety and quality standards
* Ensure processes comply with cleaning and sanitization standards
* Following of cGMP, clean design and 21 CFR Part 211
* Ensure equipment is appropriately qualified and/or validated for intended use, works with Quality and Technical Groups to develop and execute protocols
* You will lead a team of internal and external resources in the installation and startup of projects
The Ideal Candidate:
* Is an expert in project management
* Has experience with constructing Mechanical Systems
* Has experience working in a FDA regulated site and/or experience working in Pharma industry
* Can collaborate with a team of manufacturing and engineering leaders to deliver small and large programs
* Has experience with engineering tools and process to systemically install/design and startup existing and new technology
* Has strong communications skills
* Is able to work in a deadline driven environment
* Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering
* 5-10 years of experience in the engineering field
* Analytical skills/mindset
* Significant experience with installing equipment in cGMP industry setting
* Project management experience
* Ability to relocate to Phoenix, Arizona or already be located there
* Experience with Project Management and Engineering Design in a Pharma business
* Experience in a FDA regulated environment
* Demonstrated expertise with Production processes and technologies is strongly preferred
* Experience manipulating multiple data sources for projects
* Significant experience with troubleshooting and repair of making and packing equipment
The Value of a P&G Career
* Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
* We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
* We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
* Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
* What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire