Summer Intern-Software Engineering
Hypertherm Software Engineers think outside the box and bring new ideas to life. As a design/build company, our Engineers are hands-on and focused on continuous improvement, helping to make industrial cutting more accurate, cost-effective, and safe for our customers.
Join us this summer as a Software Engineering Intern and work alongside outstanding colleagues who will help you learn and develop your skills. Cultivate relationships with your intern cohort as you participate in fun and rewarding activities throughout the summer.
Specific experience as a Software Engineering student:
- Experience working collaboratively with others (either in software roles or other projects/teams)
- Ability to be clear and helpful with verbal and written communications - we work both synchronously and asynchronously
- Interest in data visualizations and analysis
About Hypertherm’s Software Engineering Team:
We are building software tools to help our customers manage their data and integrate Hypertherm products. We work in small teams and deliver updates and new features weekly. We document and test our software in each iteration. We work together and strive to include everyone's ideas and contributions.
- Currently enrolled in a software engineering-focused college degree program
- Completion of a minimum of 2 years of a college degree program (you are currently enrolled in) and are in good standing
- Enthusiastic about learning with the ability to work collaboratively in a team, as well as independently on selected projects
Hypertherm’s mission is to provide customers with the best industrial cutting solutions in the industry. We are a 100% associate-owned company with our corporate office in Hanover, NH, USA, and have Associates in twenty-six countries around the globe. Globally focused, we design, manufacture, and support the world’s leading cutting solutions, with a proud history of over 50 years. We rate routinely as one of the top places to work in New Hampshire.
Hypertherm is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all applications. All employment decisions are based on business need, job requirements and our values as an associate-owned company without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.