QUALITY ENGINEER - Orofino, ID
Are you searching for an exciting career opportunity with a great company? A fast-paced, fun work environment with a full complement of benefits and some great employee perks? We are a benchmark for high-quality, high-performance products and our employees are hard-working, dedicated individuals. If you fit that mold and meet the qualifications for our position, we'd love to have you join us!
QUALITY ENGINEER: Our company is searching for an experienced Quality Engineer to join our team. This position will be directly involved with process improvement within the Quality Management System (QMS). This will include the implementation of SPC systems, control plans, internal auditing, quality metric development, and documentation of activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education/experience, required
- 5 years experience in a similar role, required
- Machining environment experience, required
- Working knowledge of methods of measurement (CMM, gauges, mics, calipers, etc.), required
- 5 years experience in Statistical Process Control (SPC) activities, preferred
- Must be familiar with methods of measurement system analysis
- Experience performing internal and supplier audits
- Expand guidelines on quality inspections and internal quality standards
- Determine quality metrics for internal processes
- Update our Quality Management System (QMS) with SPC metrics, Non-conformances, Corrective Actions, and improvements
- Identify and Implement measurement efficiency improvements, minimizing throughput impact
- Lead Material Review Board effort
- Perform root cause analysis on Non-Conformances and Corrective Actions
- Perform internal system audits against ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Work with internal teams to increase assembly time efficiencies by improving the quality of individual components
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: All job offers are contingent on passing pre-employment requirements, including a drug screen and criminal background check. Due to the nature of our business, applicants must also be a "US Person" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.