Brand Management - Entry Level
NWMC is a business development firm based in Meridian at the Village and has recently made plans to expand its team on a local level due to budget expansion. Due to increased client demand we will be opening 10 new offices within the next 12 months.
Currently our clients want expansion throughout the United States. That means new career opportunities for qualified candidates. We are looking to hire for our Brand Management position in the Idaho market.
Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. This position is considered an entry level role, meaning thorough training is provided. It has been a wonderful start for many of our executives’ right out of college!
We promote quickly from within which provides ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, advertising, and sales.
- Small account management
- Providing sales and marketing face to face
- Customer relationship building
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers given to us by the client through leads
- Client branding- marketing/sales acquisition
- Territory management
- Authorized to work in the US
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor.
- Strong student mentality
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- Health benefits
- Work in an exciting and friendly environment
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Relocation options (optional)
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Philanthropic events