The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” We work in a team environment to help clients see the possibilities in their projects so that they can realize their full potential. We are hiring a mid to senior level Landscape Architect to assist in this effort and work on projects throughout the company. This position will have an emphasis on serving our municipal, institutional, and commercial clients.
This position will be mainly working on the design and implementation of a variety of municipal, institutional, and commercial enterprises throughout the company. The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working on municipal, institutional, and commercial projects.
- Assist with other J-U-B development projects as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other Landscape Architect team members to share ideas and develop a strong TEAMS approach for each project.
- Collaborate on various projects with other disciplines within the J-U-B organization.
- Prepare conceptual plans, layout and dimension plans, construction detailing, grading and drainage plans, planting plans, irrigation plans, and presentation graphics.
- Partner with other team members on existing projects.
- Support in-house engineers as needed.
· Client interface as required.
· On-site construction observation and administration.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited program in Landscape Architecture.
· 6-10 years of experience in Landscape Architecture.
· Licensure as a Professional Landscape Architect (PLA) required.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD (including LandF/X).
· Experience with SketchUp 3D modeling and Lumion rendering software.
· Proficiency with Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
· Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
· Design process understanding (inventory and analysis through construction documentation).
· Professional level communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Willingness to listen to others and take direction as needed.
· Ability to discuss and evaluate options with cooperation and civility.
· Desire to be a part of something extraordinary. “Good enough” is not good enough.
Salary Range: $70,000-$90,000/Depending upon experience. In addition to your salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package, including bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to develop personally in an opportunity-rich and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this position, please visit www.jub.com.