Fisher’s mission is to make our customers extremely happy through technology offerings and services that maximize business efficiency and performance. And we do all that while having a great time and loving our work. Fisher's Technology has been selected as one of the “Best Places to Work in Idaho” for the last thirteen years.
Fisher’s is Idaho, Montana, and Washington’s leading provider of technology to help businesses perform at the top of their game. We manage IT environments (servers, cloud environments, network equipment, computers, mobile devices, applications, Cloud, VoIP, and internet services), sell and service office equipment (from Canon, Konica Minolta, HP, OCE and many others), and streamline business operations with electronic document management and related software solutions. Learn more at www.fisherstech.com.
Fisher’s Technology is seeking a qualified individual to fill our new HR Coordinator position located at our corporate headquarters in Boise, Idaho. This valuable team member will be responsible for assisting with hiring and onboarding new employees, processing payroll, managing employee documentation, assisting with benefits, updating multiple systems and various other responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is independent, driven, a great listener, outgoing, easily trusted, positive, genuine, and loves working with people. The right individual for this position will also have a strong attention to detail, be well organized, be able to manage multiple projects proficiently, and be able to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Provide accurate and timely information for the management team and team members.
- Assist with managing payroll documents and processing payroll.
- Assist with hiring new employees including posting positions, requesting assessments, submitting background checks and requesting drug testing information.
- Assist with onboarding new team members.
- Assist with benefit enrollments and open enrollment meetings.
- Review and understand sensitive and confidential information.
- Create, process, maintain and store a variety of documents and administrative records.
- Manage information for multiple systems.
- Generate reports and analyze data.
- Properly manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, or Psychology.
- 1-3 Years of HR or Payroll Experience.
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Excellent with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Must be extremely dependable and possess good judgment.
- Approachable and appropriate demeanor when interacting with all levels of staff in a rapidly changing environment
- Independent and Assertive