Human Resources Analyst
The primary responsibility of the Human Resources Analyst is to ensure accuracy of payroll, partner to maintain the HRIS system and assist in delivering key HR Projects. In addition, this role is responsible for the analysis of payroll and compensation, company costs associated with labor and financial reports in our HRIS systems.
1. Entries: Compiles and analyzes information to prepare entries for payroll processing, cost accounting (labor and headcount), budgets, and merit/compensation.
2. HRIS: Reporting, programming, updating, and maintaining our time and attendance system (Kronos).
3. Administrative: Handle assignments including but not limited to payroll tasks, reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in payroll, timecards, cost centers, and reports.
4. Expenses: Partner with the finance team to track and reconcile expenses including salaries, sick and vacation accruals, 401k and payroll taxes.
5. Communication/Training: Ensure clear communication within all facilities in regard to payroll and use of systems. This includes training of all new supervisors on timecard management, schedules and time off functions.
6. Compliance/Onboarding: Audit all new hires to ensure correct tracking and reporting. Maintain employee files.
7. Project Management: Support the HR team in managing projects, examples include but not limited to timelines for performance evaluations, annual merit/compensation changes, EEO1, audits and reporting.
7. Other Duties: Assist with tasks and projects as assigned.
Alignment with Core Values of the Company
• Respect & Value Our People
• Stay in Front of Change While Reducing Costs
• Delight our Customers
• Food Quality & Safety
Qualifications/Required Skills of the Position:
Education and/or Experience
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in a supporting field from an accredited college and three to five years of experience in related work preferred. A combination of experience and education would also be considered.
Language Skills: Effective verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual (Spanish and English) skills are preferred but not required.
Reasoning Ability: Demonstrates the self-confidence and maturity to make decisions and solve problems with minimal direction. Organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to creatively apply experience, common sense, and a strategic business perspective to a variety of situations, processes, and people.
Interpersonal Skills: Team player, flexible and accepts changing assignments and accountabilities. Strong communications skills and the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization.
Computer Skills: Experience with programming, implementation, and maintenance of an HRIS. Experience with UltiPro and Kronos are preferred. Proficient in using Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Work Environment: The position is located in a corporate business office environment with moderate noise levels and requires sitting at a desk for extended periods and walking from point to point. The Individual must be capable of carrying up to 50 lbs. while traveling. This position requires up to 15 – 20% travel, depending on the needs of the marketplace. Must occasionally work overtime.