WHO WE ARE
Apex Systems is a world class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions.
We’re known for our professional development, career advancement opportunities, and fast-paced environment. We also take work-life balance seriously and offer vacation, holidays, and birthdays off, as well as philanthropic days, and team-building events.
WHAT JOB ARE WE HIRING FOR?
We’re looking for National Recruiters.
This is a great entry-/mid-level position for anyone who is a self-starter and wants a ton of advancement opportunities and a long-term career. (87% of our employees say they are committed to making Apex a long-term career!)
WHAT DOES A NATIONAL RECRUITER DO?
Recruiters help people find their dream jobs. National Recruiters are responsible for doing this on a (surprise!) national level, so they get experience working with all different kinds of companies in all different parts of the U.S.
How? Well, companies work with Apex because they need help filling their open positions. Our Recruiters help them find those perfect matches.
First, they learn everything they can about the job and the qualities our clients are looking for. Once they’ve mastered the ins and outs of the position, they’ll post job listings, find and reach out to qualified candidates, and manage the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
WHAT QUALITIES DO SUCCESSFUL RECRUITERS HAVE?
Recruiting combines sales and consulting into one role. Successful Recruiters are:
· Self-starters—by the time they’ve been asked to do something, it’s already done
· Self-motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic
· Team players
· Excellent communicators who are direct and can have difficult conversations
· Skilled multitaskers who never miss deadlines
· Great at building AND maintaining relationships
· Process- and detail-oriented
· Trustworthy and can maintain confidential information
· Coachable and receptive to feedback
WHAT ELSE IS REQUIRED?
· A Bachelor’s degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent PC skills
· Knowledge of internet sourcing techniques and applicant tracking software
WHAT AWESOME BENEFITS DO WE OFFER?
● Competitive Base Salary with bonus opportunities
● Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
● Long and Short-Term Disability
● Life Insurance
● Vacation and Holiday Pay
● 401k Retirement Plan
● Training and Advancement opportunities
● Tuition Reimbursement
● Birthdays Off
● Philanthropic Opportunities
● Referral Program
● Partial Gym Membership Paid
● Team Building Events
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact CorporateRecruiting@apexsystems.com.