At EGT Montana Grain Elevators, the grain internship will provide selected candidates the opportunity to gain an understanding of commercial and operational activities by fully participating in everyday commercial and operational processes including customer contact, systems use, analysis of data, and elevator functions. Emphasis is placed on quickly assimilating daily procedures and techniques to becoming a functioning member of the facility team.
Interns will be based in U.S. field locations. Selected candidates must be able/willing to relocate for the duration of the internship. Internships are available at all 4 Montana locations; Tunis (just outside of Great Falls), Chester, Kintyre Flats (just outside of Glasgow) and Sidney.
- Embrace and support zero-incident safety culture foundations and principles
- Assimilate commercial and operational techniques and processes
- Originate grain from producers and elevators
- Measure and report daily activity, crop conditions, weather, and other market information
- Assist EGT team in scouting crops as needed
- Join commercial team on customer and supplier visits and report findings
- Gain familiarity with plant/elevator processes and systems
- Learn customer service routines to effectively engage suppliers and customers
- Travel to other locations for training/exposure purposes
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an accredited two or four year college or university
- Must be team oriented
- Must be able to communicate with a wide variety of people
- Must be willing to relocate and work outside of normal comfort zone
- Must be task flexible, willing to work outside as needed, and able to travel.
- Must be an active, full-time student in good academic standing at the time of application.
- Must have an interest in an agribusiness career.
*Intern-Grain is dually posted on Indeed and Bunge Jobs, please apply thru Handshake and Indeed.
Candidate(s) selected for this position will be employed by EGT, LLC. EGT, LLC is a joint venture between Bunge North America and Pan Ocean America.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled