Get Paid To Learn… And In The Process Make A Difference Each And Every Day!
21%. That number represents the average percentage of Life Extension employees that have been promoted. The Wellness Specialist position has the highest promotion rate in our company. These team members receive numerous opportunities to grow and develop throughout various areas of our business including Clinical Information, Quality Assurance, Product Development, Marketing, Supervisory and Publication teams!
In addition to growth opportunities, as a Life Extension Wellness Specialist, you will receive extensive, on-going clinical training and have access to cutting-edge, industry-leading research for your personal and professional development.
So, what else do we offer?
- 100% Paid Medical and Dental coverage
- Monthly service incentives
- Annual Bonus & Raise opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) with match
- Comprehensive paid training
- Overtime availability
- Performance-based, collaborative culture
- Proven-effective, researched products you can believe in
- Satisfaction of making an impact and helping improve life and longevity
Let's talk more about what a Life Extension Wellness Specialist does:
- Maintains knowledge of all recent, relevant information and current trends within the industry by way of reading Life Extension magazines, trade journals, scientific journals, protocols, new product introductions, and any other pertinent health related literature
- Answers questions regarding specific product information, including ingredients, recommended dosages and usage
- Provides sound advice to our callers by listening and asking relevant questions to acquire a complete profile of specific needs
- Documents information related to reported product reactions, caller complaints and inquiries with timely follow-up
If you have a Bachelor's degree in a health related field such as Nutrition, Dietetics, Biology, Nursing, Health Promotion, etc. and can perform online research while engaging with our customers via phone, then you may be a great fit for this position! You should also have great listening skills and be comfortable working in a call center environment that's passionate about helping people.
COVID-19 Safety: We continue to monitor the CDC recommendations in an effort to sustain a healthy and safe workplace. As of now, our Wellness Specialists are working in a hybrid model, both onsite and work from home.
Please do not hesitate to ask If you have any questions regarding our COVID policy.