Intern - Congressman Russ Fulcher
Want to intern on Capitol Hill? We are accepting Spring 2022 applications. Internship will start in January and end in April-May. (Depending on your schedule)
What to expect:
· Daily tasks: answering constituent phone calls, logging calls, separating the mail, giving Capitol tours (when opens to the public), misc. tasks given by staff, errands, etc.
· Learn first-hand about public service, how a Congressional office functions, and overall working for the U.S. House of Representatives.
· Gain knowledge on federal legislative processes and day-to-day work that goes into researching, drafting, and passing a Congressional bill.
· Learn about issues that are of great concern to Idahoans.
· Attend receptions, research events and other outings to network and learn more about the Congressional process.
· To be busy, day-to-day but also to have down time to attend meetings and other things that you find of interest. It is about getting things done around the office, but also you could learn what you’d like to learn with your time here!
Please send completed application, resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to: email@example.com (see attachments)