Landscape Architect Entry Level Position
Upland Design specializes in public park design, garden design, sports fields, playgrounds, natural area development, transportation sites and corporate landscape architecture. This is our 22nd year of assisting clients in Illinois, Michigan and Indiana with all phases of site and project planning though construction administration.
We are growing our Plainfield and Chicago offices! The successful candidate(s) will have an understanding of planning and design for recreational spaces and natural resources.
The ideal candidate(s) will meet the following requirements:
· Minimum 0-3 years experience working in the landscape architecture field. Previous public park design/ construction experience a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
· Demonstrated experience in conceptual design through construction observation
· AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite
· Basic Midwest plant knowledge
· An interest in how things are constructed
· Valid driver’s license
We are seeking fun, creative individual to join the Upland Design team. You will be exposed to various levels of the business from marketing, through concept design and construction document development. Candidates should be open and energetic and will assist project managers to develop engaging designs working with clients, allied professionals and the design team.
Compensation includes vacation, sick days, and paid holidays with a flexible work schedule. In addition, health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, retirement plan and bonus system are included. We take pride in supporting our staff with professional development opportunities.
Upland Design Ltd creates great outdoor spaces for communities to go OUTSIDE! If you have a great attitude and a sense of humor, please apply. Our team is looking forward to a fun summer.