HDR is looking for a Transportation Planner to join our South Atlantic Area Transportation Business Group. This role may be based out of any office in North or South Carolina. In this role, we'll count on you to:
- Work as part of a team under the direction of the Project Engineer/Manager on a variety of transportation planning projects
- Conduct GIS analysis, technical writing assignments, data collection, crash evaluations, bicycle/pedestrian studies, etc.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Transportation Planning, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering or a related field of study
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to multitask while working on many projects at once
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office, ArcGIS, MicroStation
- Local candidates are preferred
See job posting for additional details, and please reach out to Emily Love with any questions.