Sales Internship Summer 2023
Invest in you, Join Agropur. We dairy you!
What Agropur invests in YOU:
- Attractive pay and housing assistance
- Gain valuable experience while working on real-world projects
- Apply your education in a world-class dairy manufacturing operation
- Meet Agropur leaders and expand your professional network
- Prepare to launch a successful career
- Chance to apply best practices in sustainability and environmental initiatives
- Commitment to producing high quality nutritious products and providing nourishment around the world
What this role is all about:
We are looking for a 2023 Sales Intern across our US operations!
The Sales Intern will work closely with the Cheese Sales team. The responsibilities of the Sales Intern may vary based on assignments and other department needs.
- Thoroughly learn the Agropur business model and how a large-scale, dairy manufacturing plant operates.
- Work directly with and support Cheese Sales teams with various tasks as assigned.
- Work effectively in teams and independently.
- Attend Trade Shows as needed.
- Prepare sales meeting presentations when necessary.
- Actively meet and speak with Cheese Sales team employees, as well as other departments to learn various aspects and responsibilities of their jobs. Other departments may include, but not limited to finance, marketing, operations, sourcing, product development, etc.
- Actively meet and speak with employees to learn the various aspects and responsibilities of their jobs.
- Work on projects to improve employee, process and plant efficiencies.
- Gather, accurately document and analyze data.
- Collect follow-up data to determine the effectiveness of implemented process improvements.
- Acquire current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments in a dairy manufacturing environment.
- Learn to work safely and efficiently, while maintaining accuracy.
- Present a summary of projects and lessons learned at end of internship, if applicable.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
What you need:
- No experience required; in-house training provided.
- Currently enrolled in an Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s program with a Marketing or Sales emphasis.
Where you’ll be working:
- Appleton, WI: Our US headquarters is based out of our Appleton, WI, office and is home to about 70 employees. While this location does not produce any product, our modern office area is bustling with employees from all areas of the business.
Agropur’s US operations produce approximately 1 billion pounds of quality, award winning cheese each year. The US operations produce more than 20 different cheese varieties along with whey protein and dry ingredients.
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity