Product Design Project Manager/Mechanical Engineer
This team is responsible for bringing a product through its design and production cycle. As a Product Design Project Manager, you will be working in a large team producing design concepts and designs for manufacturing proposals. You will also be responsible for conducting DOE’s, generating Failure Analysis reports, DFA’s, presenting design suggestions to customers, generating and maintaining a MIL (Major Issue List), In addition, you will bridge the gap between customers and the overseas design/manufacturing team, ensuring that they understand all design requests and ideas.
- Serve as a PM for Product Design team.
- Working closely with customers and back-end teams to create quality products
- Providing design insight and innovative ideas to teams
- Supporting customers through out the design and manufacturing stages with organized reports and efficient management of resources.
Major Experience & Qualification:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering a must and MS preferred.
- 0 - 2 years experience in product design, including CAD experience or equivalent skill level.
- 1 - 2 years experience in manufacturing and project management.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English and Chinese.
- Travel overseas requirement - 40%
- Group Insurance for health, vision, and dental coverage, life insurance and short/long-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual
- Company paid holidays
- 401k retirement plan with 4% company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- X'mas event and bonus
- Visa sponser
- Travel allowance
- Hotel and car rental discount