Human Resources Intern - Summer 2023
When you feel like you belong, work is no longer work – it's personal. At Paylocity, we believe better employees lead to better companies. Workplaces and cultures that care will build the future, and at Paylocity, we’re doing just that. Join us as we develop strategies for change and transform the trajectory of your career!
Explore how you can go from the classroom to the conference room with internships and new-grad programs at one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work.
Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
Support various areas of Paylocity by being a part of the Human Resources department! The HR team provides a variety of support to all employees throughout their lifecycle. The HR Team strives to create a positive work environment through employee engagement, data analysis, best in class benefits, and strong talent development programs. In a nutshell, HR aims to create a one-of-a-kind employee experience for all employees.
- Assist with research to support engagement or other projects
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- Help with administration of reward programs and other programs
- Help develop communications pertaining to HR announcements or programs
- Process terminations in accordance with established procedures
- Assist with HRIS & HR Applications projects as needed
- Create / consolidate analytics as needed for the business
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and / or trainings
- Data entry and system administration
- Additional duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with an anticipated graduation between December 2023 and Spring 2024
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Data-driven mindset
- Strong time management skills with attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player attitude and willing to jump in wherever necessary
- Strong interpersonal communication, writing and organizational skills
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is $20/hr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided per the relevant state and local pay transparency laws for the location in which this position will be performed. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.