Engineering Student Intern
Keller Associates, Inc. is a multi-disciplined civil engineering firm looking for can-do people who don’t stand on ceremony, who aren’t thrown off by hard work, and who believe engineering is a team sport. If you are a college student studying the civil engineering field, apply now for an exciting student internship in our Meridian, Idaho office.
As a member of the Keller Associates team, you will collaborate with other engineers and technical experts to provide meaningful, innovative solutions to the infrastructure challenges facing growing communities. On any given day, you can expect to work in water and wastewater, civil/site, stormwater, and other disciplines. From new graduates to 40-year veterans, you will have the chance to work closely with engineers of numerous specialties and abilities.
- Preparation of design calculations and technical reports
- Assist our team in preparation of drawings, specifications, and presentations
- Gather information to for project design decisions
- Work with multiple engineering disciplines and professionals in project coordination under the direction of a senior engineer
- Perform field work related to construction related services as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working as part of a team or independently
- Proficient with applicable software such as Microsoft Office
- Being familiar with BlueBeam, MicroStation, AutoCAD and ArcGIS, are a plus
Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters degree program in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, or equivalent field of study
- Greater than 30 hours of earned college credit
Our mission is simple – live long and prosper. We take a holistic approach to work. That might sound a little bit abstract, but we mean it in the truest sense: you cannot be happy at work if you are not happy at home. That is why we have created a workplace that puts a premium on helping people thrive in their careers and their personal lives. Because when you retire from here, and we hope you stay with us until you do, we want you to look back and feel proud.
As federal government consultants, we must comply with government regulations, including affirmative action and required government reporting. Please review the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form found here to answer the questions provided at the bottom of the application process.
Keller Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.