Consilio Sales Associate Program
We are now accepting applications for the Consilio Sales Associates Program scheduled to begin August 1st of 2023.
The Consilio Sales Associates Program (CSAP) is a highly coveted early-in-career development program designed specifically for MBA graduates or those undergraduates who have been in the workforce 2-5 years, who aspire to become the next generation of sales leaders at Consilio. This year-long program provides world class, hands-on educational and experiential training designed to develop our Associate Sales Representatives (ASRs) to become successful revenue producing teammates within the Consilio Sales Organization.
If you are passionate about sales, driven to succeed, have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working with leading-edge technology and want to collaborate with exceptionally talented people globally, then apply today for an Associate Sales Representative (ASR) position at Consilio.
The ASR role enables you to advance your career rapidly by providing the training and resources needed to become successful in an industry-leading sales organization. During the first three months of the program ASRs will expand their sales and business acumen, increase their technical knowledge, and develop executive presentation skills, as well as learn about Consilio’s solutions, services, products, and competitors. ASRs learn using case studies, sales simulations, and a blend of instructor-led and self-paced training delivered in a both in-person and virtual environments.
Throughout the next nine months of the program, in parallel with virtual learning, ASRs will get on-the-job sales experience interacting with customers and will be mentored by seasoned legal sales professionals.
After successfully completing the program, ASRs are promoted into an Inside Sales/Virtual Account Manager role within the Consilio sales organization where they can continue to grow in a rewarding career.
A successful ASR will become:
· Customer oriented with the ability to not only start business relationships, but to have the drive, attitude, and ability to maintain and grow them
· An effective communicator, able to present solutions as well as listening to and interpreting customer requirements
· A leader that can persuade and influence opinions as well as overcome challenges confidently while recommending the best solution for the client
· An employee that can receive and manage constructive feedback, taking proactive responsibility to develop and learn from experiences
· One who is achievement orientated and motivated by challenges, able to consistently deliver, while also aiming to exceed Consilio and customer targets
· A successful team player who can take a lead role, drive, and motivate a team towards a goal
· Preferred: Juris Doctorate degree; Graduated from an accredited law school prior to program start date or Undergraduate degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Finance with 2 years’ work experience in sales position (inside or outside sales)
· Desire for a long-term career in sales. Sales experience desired, but not required (including retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs)
· Willingness to travel for business needs and client meetings
Why join Consilio? A career with Consilio can offer you:
· The opportunity to utilize your law degree in an exciting growth area and work in the most successful sales organizations in the legal industry
· Highly competitive salary, accelerated career opportunities and excellent benefits
· Virtual collaboration and community environment with classmates
· Access to next generation technologies and processes in legal services
· Training, coaching, and mentoring by experienced lawyers and sales professionals
· Ability to earn industry-leading certifications
· Opportunity to work in a uniquely diverse and socially responsible environment
· A significant investment by Consilio to your ongoing career development and success with tremendous upside earning potential.