Brokerage Internship Summer 2023 - San Francisco, CA
Take the opportunity to start your career early in the commercial real estate field! Spend time learning what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at JLL.
Interns are an important part of what makes JLL a great place to work. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transaction professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced sales environment and will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in various aspects of Commercial Real Estate.
The Brokerage Intern will gain exposure to the leasing side of commercial real estate which includes sourcing, securing and servicing clients on both the Occupier and Landlord sides of the business.
- Beginning June 2023
- Length of program runs 8-10 weeks
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Rising seniors / current undergraduate students majoring in:
- Real Estate
- Any Business-Related Major
- Desire to work in the Commercial Real Estate industry
- Rising seniors and 2023 graduates highly preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Interest in sales
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Ability to develop relationships
- Ability to problem solve and bring innovative ideas to a challenge
- Able to work independently, with minimal direction
- Ability to work well within a team environment
Please only apply to one posting.
JLL is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
We do not offer relocation assistance or housing for our internship program.
Permanent US work authorization required.
JLL is committed to creating a diverse intern program and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.