Leadership Development Program - Field Sales and Marketing Representative
TTI (Techtronic Industries) is a fast-paced, high energy, organization that rewards out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation allowing us to be the best in our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you.
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment, and floor care products. Our consumers range from professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair, and construction industries to homeowners & DIY enthusiasts. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus and drive provide TTI with a powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor power equipment, and floor care. Our brands include Milwaukee®, AEG®, Ryobi®, Hart ®, Oreck®, Hoover®, Dirt Devil® and Vax®.
In this position, you will drive sales of our premier product lines within one of our largest retailer partners. This position will allow you to enhance your selling, account management, and communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
• Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
• Maintain regular contact with store associates and management to cultivate strong relationships.
• Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
• Participate in the TTI Training Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
• Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and customers.
• Professionally communicate with all peers, customers, and management.
• Plan and execute demo events, store walks, trade shows, etc.
• Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace (users, applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
• Maintain store and product aesthetic through proper merchandising, positioning, and objective completion.
• Down stock product and monitor / maintain inventory levels to ensure availability for sales.
• Participate in small to large scale resets and merchandising installations to update or expand our brand presence in stores.
• Sell directly to our customers in the retail environment.
Note: Employee's duties and responsibilities are not limited by the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by employee's supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company's goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes, and quality.
Job / Employment Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales, field sales or customer service required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
• Must have a valid United States driver’s license in your state of residence with at least one full year of driving experience.
• Ability to pass a background check and Motor Vehicle Report screening.
• Relocation may be required for future promotional opportunities.
• Ability to work nights and weekends – Weekends will be required at different points throughout the year.
• Ability to work in a retail environment full time.
• Ability to stand for the duration of shift except for meal and rest breaks
• Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or restrictions
• Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.) and requesting assistance as needed.
• Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to move product.
• Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects, assemble tools and build displays.
• Applicant must be MS Office proficient.
• Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Salary Non-Exempt Position (Overtime Eligible)
• Starting between $22.59 and $25.00/hour equating to a Target Annual Salary of $47,000 - $52,000
• Sales Contests and Incentives to Earn Additional Income (In Correlation with Business Needs / Focuses)
• Company Vehicle (Fuel, Insurance, Maintenance Included / Business and Personal Usage)
• Company Smart Phone
• Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits Available
• 401K (Company Matches 50% up to 8% of Salary)
• Eligible for up to 10 Paid Holiday (Based on hire date)
• Accrue up to 104 hours of PTO – 1st Year – Based on hire date
Locations available Nationwide. To learn more about TTI, visit our website at www.ttirecruiting.com