Accountant - Omaha
Ag Processing Inc (AGP) is hiring an accountant to be responsible for a variety of accounting tasks, including general ledger entries, reconciling monthly accounts, and preparing financial/operating reports. Performs financial analysis and assists in developing accounting systems and controls.
- Maintains financial records of the organization by entering various information regarding transactions, preparation of journal entries, and reconciling various general ledger accounts.
- Performs preparation of month-end financial statements for assigned profit centers.
- Compiles annual budget information for management review.
- Performs financial analysis and assists in developing accounting systems and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2 years of accounting experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Knowledge of the agricultural production industry preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Skill in using Microsoft Office products required, knowledge of Oracle general ledger system desired but not required.
- Possesses a high degree of integrity and trust.
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.