Drake Cooper Backstage Pass Internship Summer 23
THE BACKSTAGE PASS INTERNSHIP IS OPEN FOR SUMMER TOUR
Drake Cooper’s Backstage Pass is accepting applications for the 2023 summer tour and this is your chance to join the team lineup. If selected, you’ll be working remotely with peers to create strategic and creative work for real clients. On this team, you’ll get a taste of every aspect of advertising from some of the best in the business. You’ll learn a lot about yourself in a short amount of time, and uncover real-world skills to find out if advertising is for you! You’re going to work hard, ask questions, be a scientist, come in early to get a head start, be enthusiastic, and soak up every second of it. One thing is certain at the end of this tour; you’ll have a resume that kicks the competition to the curb.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sound Check. Every Monday, there is a meeting and week kickoff that highlights goals for the team.
- Brief + Production. Every other week (ish), a brief will be assigned to the group. Interns will have just over one week to come up with the best concept to pitch to the agency.
- Show Time. The team will pitch their ideas internally. Stand up to Q & A. Answer feedback. If it’s worth an encore, you’ll pitch your idea to the client, live. No net.
Don’t be a jerk. We have a pretty rigorous code around here, and being ambitious, kind, honest, creative, and innovative are big with us. Going first, failing first, standing up, and debating for work that gets results are what we do. That might not be you, but that doesn’t mean you won’t do well, you just won’t do it with us.
Also, we’d love to see:
- Graphic Design or Animation
- Copywriting or Content Production
- Project Management
- Photography or Video Production
- Social Media
- Email or text marketing
- Pay $18 per hour
- Hours 25 - 30 hours per week
- Letter of Recommendation - A letter of recommendation and/or introduction from the CEO for all the Backstage Pass holders at the end of the season.
- Access - We are busy and successful because we sincerely believe in nurturing young adlings so they can spread their wings and move out of their cars or parents’ basements. The interns will have open access to the agency, and employees, during their time at Drake Cooper. If you’re hungry to pull back the curtain and see the mess that makes the music, we’re glad to share what we know.
- School Credit - If you are still in school and are looking for credit, this program qualifies for most institutions. Make sure you let us know in the interviews and we’ll work on that.
- Networking - It’s mutual and we’ll be glad to know you for a lifetime.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
The Application deadline is Friday April 5th, 2023 @ 5pm MT
At Drake Cooper, we embrace differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status and other characteristics that make each of us unique. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate a culture based on respect, diversity, and inclusion.