Civil Engineer in Training (EIT) - Wenatchee, WA
Salary: $70,000 – $85,000 per year
Forsgren Associates (FA) is currently seeking Entry Level Civil EITs who are dedicated to growing their careers through hands-on experience and mentorship in various engineering disciplines. Our areas of expertise include bridge, structural, transportation, water resources, water/wastewater, environmental, and hydrology/hydraulics in both planning and design capacities
Since 1962, we’ve grown and evolved with the times. Our goal is to be a beneficial presence in society, taking care of our clients and employees while also looking out for the environment. We pride ourselves on providing quality consulting engineering services.
- Collaborate with experienced engineers to design, draft, and evaluate engineering deliverables
- Collect and analyze information including performing site visits and other field work
- Support design and drafting efforts using AutoCAD Civil 3D, and/or MicroStation
- Perform tasks in accordance with approved scopes, schedules, and budgets
Before you apply, make sure you have:
- BS in Civil Engineering (or related field)
- AutoCAD or MicroStation drafting experience
- EIT Certification or awaiting FE exam results
This role offers benefits, including:
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and HSA
- Paid professional organization membership and professional licensure
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 7.5 Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan including employer contribution
- Forsgren clothing allowance
- Awesome culture, and more!
Since 1962, we have been strong advocates for sustainable development by designing civil infrastructure improvements that preserve and restore the environment. Our open and collaborative atmosphere makes us unique and allows us to involve ourselves in fun yet challenging projects of varying kinds. Our team is composed of engineers, scientists, and technicians who are closely knit and devoted to building a creative and inclusive working environment. We work together in unison to ensure that everyone can feel welcome and supported. At our organization, we put great value on work-life balance and personal well-being. We strive to provide an environment where our team members are able to thrive and be rewarded for their accomplishments.
Ready to make the move? Submit a letter of introduction and resume to Succeed@forsgren.com
Forsgren Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.