AmeriCorps Project Coordinator, Water Conservation
The member will conduct activities promoting water conservation in Latah County, Idaho on behalf of the Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee (PBAC).
- Provide in-person presentations on water conservation to community groups, schools, and community events.
- Development of social media and PBAC website materials promoting water conservation.
- Participate in the overall development of this new program, including developing educational materials and helping select and incorporate relevant materials from outside sources.
- Knowledge of and/or desire to learn about water conservation
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Strong organizational, time management and project management skills with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Regular and reliable attendance and dependability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse team.
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
- Openness to learning web design and graphic programs
- Experience using and managing virtual meeting and learning platforms
- A cooperative manner and a will
- Must have valid drivers license, site based in Moscow, and travels to project sites in Latah County.