Summer 2024 - Strategic Sourcing Analyst Intern
The Shamrock Professional Internship Program is a 11-week program focused on hands-on training in a variety of opportunities throughout the Shamrock Foods Company enterprise. As a Shamrock Student, you will be a part of a cohort of interns across the enterprise focused on real projects that impact the business. In addition to the work, you will do to support your department, you'll get to know your fellow interns through a variety of collaborative projects and events.
Program Dates: May 20th to August 2nd, 2024
- Provide support for the strategic sourcing team in an accurate and timely manner
- Create a Microsoft Power BI dashboard for reporting key purchasing metrics
- Help in the development and ongoing maintenance of supplier scorecards
- Lead contract renewal management and reporting
- Support the Procure-To-Pay (P2P) process for indirect purchasing categories across the enterprise
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year(s) educational experience and currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university with a focus on Data Analytics, Information Systems, Data Science, Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, or related degrees
- Maintains a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must live in or near Phoenix, Arizona
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Demonstrates expertise in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task management
- High level of motivation and adaptability
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why intern for us?
Shamrock Foods Company is committed to a program that goes beyond your typical internship experience, giving interns the opportunity to start their career path. We offer great training and growth for college students to help interns apply their education towards solving business problems and working on hands-on projects in a workplace environment. Our interns are more than a temporary associate; they become part of our family.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.